The Enviroquip ENB500/60SHD Vertical baler is a superior mill sized baler suitable for retail and manufacturing applications where large quantities of waste is produced.
It is a compact machine due to fully integrated side cylinder placement with high capacity through its 60 tonne press force with a height of only 2.17m.
With its wide opening of 1160×550 mm, it is ideal for the for the easy loading and handling of larger cardboard boxes and dry recyclables.
The finished bale can be tied with either tape or our “cut and loop” baler wire.
- Can be delivered with tape binding or our cut and loop baler wire
- Minimal install height of only 217 cm – no installation effort when setting up on site
- Microprocessor control for low maintenance
- Multilingual, clearly arranged LCD display. All work operations of the baler are displayed.
- Automatic start function when closing the sliding filling door for a fast process sequence with automatic return stroke.
- Adjustable pressing time: The pressed material can be kept under pressure.
- Easy bale binding with safe hydraulic ejection.
- four pressing cylinders for fast speed cycle time – saving time & money
- Compact & efficient hydraulic system with high pressing force at low hydraulic pressure and low drive power.
- Capable of crushing wooden pallets.
- Hydraulic door opener
- Connection to external dust extraction