Innovative solar powered equipment
New to market, we’ve developed an exclusive range of solar powered compaction systems and containers that deliver smart and sustainable solutions.
These new innovations are great examples of our teams’ problem-solving skills.
By choosing to work with Enviroquip you’re talking directly with waste experts, specialist designers and manufacturers of waste handling equipment that’s Made in Britain.
All Enviroquip equipment comes with a 12-month parts and labour warranty.
The new Enviroquip Solar Compactor range
This innovation uses solar power to charge enabling equipment to be sited virtually anywhere.
The flexible design offers alternative means of charging for evening working and during poor weather. Available in a range of capacity specifications, it’s suitable for medium volumes of waste.
Smart functionality options include:
- Telemetry systems offer equipment status updates by text and email
- Remote monitoring of hydraulic fluid levels and leak detection
- Remote data management of equipment utilization
- Remote fault diagnostics
- Intelligent service scheduling
- Compatible with bin lift options for BIN standard wheelie bins and bespoke containers
Talk to us about our range of waste compactors and how we can solve your unique waste problem.
Solar powered containers and skip covers
This innovative solution uses solar power to charge enabling equipment to be sited virtually anywhere.
The solution controls the container’s powered roll sheet cover to protects waste from weather, pests, and controls hygiene and odours.
Equipment options include:
- Remote control open and shut functionality
- Transportation charging pack saving unload and loading time
- Motion sensors
- Side buffers protect the container from forklift damage
Talk to us about our range of containers and how we can solve your unique waste problem.