Maintenance & Servicing
Unexpected waste handling equipment failure can interrupt your production schedule and lead to costly downtime, causing delays and unnecessary costs.
As well as a potential loss to productivity, improper maintenance puts your team’s safety and your business at significant risk.
A structured maintenance schedule ensures that servicing is scheduled for you.
We take care of the paperwork, reminding you of planned maintenance to meet your on-going compliance. A responsive maintenance service is also available in the event of equipment breakdown.
We offer guaranteed Service Engineer site attendance within 24 hours of your call.
Put your team’s safety first with timely service and maintenance
Timely equipment maintenance offers important business and operative safety benefits:
- Prevents equipment downtime, minimising operational disruption
- Ensures efficient equipment operation, reducing energy consumption and keeping running costs low
- Prevents small issues escalating into costly problems
- Reduces expensive repairs due to lack of regular maintenance
- Well-maintained service records increase equipment resale value
- Effective asset management increases business equity and borrowing power
- Reduces operator injury and fatalities due to faulty equipment
- Corporate Risk management
- Service maintenance records maximises warranty coverage
- PUWER and LOLER safety compliance
Offering you servicing and maintenance for both Enviroquip and third-party equipment:
- Guaranteed site attendance within 24 hours of your call
- Fixed-term service contracts and scheduled maintenance
- Fully inclusive service and repair, including parts and labour
- Multi-site or system management from our Operations Centre
Our team take care of the paperwork for you, keeping you informed of critical servicing and maintenance dates, and changes to legislation.
We undertake robust testing with a rigorous 21-point equipment inspection that includes:
- Health and safety review
- Electrical regulatory compliance check
- Hydraulics review
- Performance assessment
- Debris clearance
- Oil and fluids check and top-up
- Comprehensive equipment condition review