The Enviroquip ENB50/5SK Vertical Baler is supplied as standard with a single chamber.
The machine can be extended meaning that additional bale chambers can be added to convert into a twin or multi-chamber baler.
These chambers can be added at any time by a simple disconnection of a cover plate, then with a slight shift the press plunger can be easily positioned above each chamber.
This is ideal for applications where different waste streams are produced such as: Cardboard, Plastic, Cans/Tins The waste materials, like cardboard, film, plastic and Cans/Tins can be compacted according to categories after sorting – for efficient and economical recycling.
- Easy operation – high safety standard.
- Fast pressing sequence, automatic return stroke, low-noise.
- Retaining claws prevent resilient pressed material from springing back.
- Visual signal display indicates the bale volume is reached.
- Easy binding of the bale without expenditure of force – low bale weight.
- Easy removal of the bale through tapering press chamber.
- Stable compact design – low-maintenance.Special equipment
- Can press insert
- Transport carriage
- Additional press chambers