How we process information about visitors to this website
The information which we collect and store during normal use of the website is used to monitor and analyse how parts of the site are used. Such use does not result in any personally identifiable data being collected or stored.
Enviroquip is part of Forward Waste Management Limited, and is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information and will be transparent about how we collect and use that data to ensure that the company’s obligations to Data Protection are met.
Personal information is obtained when using our website in the following ways
- When you complete an Enviroquip Contact Us and Ask the Expert form
- The personal information that we will collect during these contact forms will consist of: your name, contact telephone number and email; company name; your IP Address; and, information detailing what pages are accessed and when
How we process your information
Contact forms are received into the Company via email, the form is then directed to the most appropriate department, depending on the query. We will process your information in the following ways:
- To supply services and information to you based on your enquiry
In addition, we use Google Analytics to help analyse how users use our website. Google Analytics uses “cookies” to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of our website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for us. We will never , and will not allow any third party, to use Google Analytics to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to our site.
We may have to share your data with third parties, including third-party service providers and other entities in the Group. We require third parties to respect the security of your data and to treat it in accordance with the law. If we do, you can expect a similar degree of protection in respect of your personal information.
Enviroquip as part of Forward Waste Management Limited will not sell or rent your personal data.
Storing your data
Data is stored electronically using our IT systems and electronic folders as well as by email. We may also hold paper based records of your information. Your data will be stored securely
Access to data
Your information will be shared internally for the purposes of your enquiry.
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal information to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality. Details of these measures can be found in the company’s IT Policy, which is available on request.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected data security breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will retain your data on file for as long as is necessary in answering your enquiry.
Your rights as a data subject have been detailed below, you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal information, commonly known as a “data subject access request”. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information to another party.
If you want to review, verify, correct or request erasure of your personal information, object to the processing of your personal data, or request that we transfer a copy of your personal information to another party, please contact us, in writing.
You are under no obligation to provide any data to the Company when making an enquiry. However please be advised that where full information is not received we may not be able to process and / or respond to your enquiry appropriately.
As a data subject, if you believe that we has not complied with your rights, you can make a complaint to the Information Commissioner.