Refurbished Waste Balers
At Enviroquip, reduce, reuse, recycle is at the centre of everything that we do.
Delivering the best waste handling solutions for our clients doesn’t always mean shiny, new waste management equipment.
Throughout the year, we stock a variety of refurbished waste balers and compactors, restored by our in-house engineers in Cardiff, built to the same high standard as our brand-new waste management equipment.
Our refurbished balers are suitable for a range of waste streams, including:
- Aluminium, cans and other light metals
Why use an Enviroquip refurbished waste baler?
All Enviroquip refurbished waste handling equipment is supplied with a full 6-month part and labour warranty, backed by a maximum 24-hour response time to any service calls required through our own team of qualified service engineers.
Increased operational efficiencies:
- Reduced waste disposal and collection costs, decreasing site/project overheads
- Fewer collections from site, minimising site disruption
- Built for longevity and reliability, reducing downtime
- More efficient use of limited site space, increasing productivity
- Less manual handling by operatives, saving time
- Improved waste segregation, resulting in higher rebate values
Environmental best practice:
- Reach waste reduction targets
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Improved waste suitability for recycling
- Improved site safety and security, mitigating risks and delays
- Knowledgeable team with you every step of the way
- Built to the highest British (BS), European (EN) and International (ISO) standards
- LOLER and PUWER compliant
- Free training and regulatory guidance
- Free waste audit offering impartial advice
Our refurbished stock is subject to availability and is constantly changing, so get in touch with one of our waste handling equipment experts today on 0330 0552 652 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll find the best solution to your site and budget.