Drum & Can Crushers
Our range of drum and can crushers are designed to keep site storage and transportation costs low, reduce your carbon footprint, and improve site safety.
Each of our drum and can crushers are made with an array of safety features to protect your operators and minimise risks.
They are easy to operate, and designed for long service and hassle-free operation.
Drum and can crushers are suited to a wide variety of waste streams, including:
- PET bottles
- Aluminium and tin cans
Why use Enviroquip drum and can crushers?
Increased operational efficiencies:
- Reduced waste disposal and collection costs, decreasing site/project overheads
- Fewer collections from site, minimising site disruption
- Built for longevity and reliability, reducing downtime
- More efficient use of limited site space, increasing productivity
- Less manual handling by operatives, saving time
- Improved waste segregation, resulting in higher rebate values
Environmental best practice:
- Reach waste reduction targets
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Improved waste suitability for recycling
- Improved site safety and security, mitigating risks and delays
- Knowledgeable team with you every step of the way
- Built to the highest British (BS), European (EN) and International (ISO) standards
- LOLER and PUWER compliant
- Free training and regulatory guidance
- Free waste audit offering impartial advice