Waste shredders are a vital part of many commercial and industrial waste management systems.
Not only do waste shredders reduce the size of waste materials, they can reduce waste materials of differing sizes, sort and weight into uniform shapes and sizes allowing for more efficient processing and transportation.
We can supply a variety of waste shredders in both static and portable forms for a variety of waste streams including wood, plastic, organic waste, metals, bulky WEEE items and even tyres and rubber.
All Enviroquip shredders come with 12-month parts and labour warranty and a maximum 24-hour response time to service calls with our team of fully-qualified service engineers.
Increased operational efficiencies:
- Reduced waste disposal and collection costs, decreasing site/project overheads
- Fewer collections from site, minimising site disruption
- Built for longevity and reliability, reducing downtime
- More efficient use of limited site space, increasing productivity
- Less manual handling by operatives, saving time
- Improved waste segregation, resulting in higher rebate values
Environmental best practice:
- Reach waste reduction targets
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Improved waste suitability for recycling
- Improved site safety and security, mitigating risks and delays
- Knowledgeable team with you every step of the way
- Built to the highest British (BS), European (EN) and International (ISO) standards
- LOLER and PUWER compliant
- Free training and regulatory guidance
- Free waste audit offering impartial advice