Enviroquip supplies a range of glass breakers that offer a controlled way of breaking glass bottles and glass waste items in a simple and safe way.
The robust machines are used across food, hospitality and a number of other sectors to break down contaminated products, sell-by date expired items, overfills/underfills, returns and mislabelled products.
Glass is one of the easiest materials to recycle. It’s vital that businesses that use or create glass products have a safe and straightforward destruction process that enables even more waste glass products to be repurposed as well as freeing up vital space and improving safety standards at their site.
All Enviroquip waste handling and recycling equipment is supplied with full 12-month parts and labour warranty, backed by a maximum 24-hour response time to any service calls required through our own team of qualified service engineers.
Increased operational efficiencies:
- Reduced waste disposal and collection costs, decreasing site/project overheads
- Fewer collections from site, minimising site disruption
- Built for longevity and reliability, reducing downtime
- More efficient use of limited site space, increasing productivity
- Less manual handling by operatives, saving time
- Improved waste segregation, resulting in higher rebate values
Environmental best practice:
- Reach waste reduction targets
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Improved waste suitability for recycling
- Improved site safety and security, mitigating risks and delays
- Knowledgeable team with you every step of the way
- Built to the highest British (BS), European (EN) and International (ISO) standards
- LOLER and PUWER compliant
- Free training and regulatory guidance
- Free waste audit offering impartial advice