Health & Safety Policy Statement
Enviroquip’s health and safety policy
1. Enviroquip believes that every employee, subcontractor and visitor at its premises or site under its control has the right to expect a safe and healthy working environment. Enviroquip is committed to upholding these principles.
2. The Company recognises that the provision of a safe and healthy working environment is a shared objective, which can only be attained if all persons work towards achieving this goal. Without prejudicing the company’s overall responsibilities to health and safety, the Company expects the co-operation and involvement of all employees, sub-contractors and visitors in fulfilling their contribution to the following objectives.
3. It is Enviroquip’s policy to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of work of all employees and others. This entails:
Ensuring employees have ready access to:
Appropriate Welfare Facilities
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment
- Sufficient information relating to Hazardous Substances
- Appropriate levels of Information, training, instruction and supervision.
The provision and maintenance of plant, equipment, vehicles and systems of work that are so far as is reasonably practicable to ensure those articles can be used, handled, stored and transported safely . Maintaining the place of work, so far as is reasonably practicable, in a safe condition and without risk to health and to ensure means of access and egress to and from the place of work are provided and maintained in a safe condition.
4. It is Enviroquip’s policy to conduct its business in such a way as to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that the work does not put persons in their employment at risk. This includes Tenants, Leaseholders, and Occupiers with business undertakings in premises managed by the Company, as well as members of the public and other contractors.
5. Where Enviroquip have to any extent control of premises, (means of access or egress to/from premises or control of plant or substances), reasonable measures will be taken to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that persons who use the premises, plant or substances can do so safely and without risks to health.
The policy will be kept under constant review and updated and appropriate intervals.